Guaranteed Lifetime Protection Program
Rosewood distinguishes itself from other retirement communities through the service and lifestyle choices available to residents, their vast resources for area seniors, and the fact they are a non-profit public benefit organization.
From skilled nursing and memory care, to rehab and assisted living, the HVAC systems at Rosewood are extensive, complex, and essential to the facility’s 24-7 operations. The organization was faced with aging infrastructure, increased repair costs and reliability concerns – their in-house staff didn’t have the extra time or specialized training to handle the mounting issues.
Rosewood and BMI began their “courtship” in 2012, beginning with emergency service support and deferred maintenance & repair projects. However, with no proactive plan in place, the organization felt as though they weren’t winning the battle.
BMI developed and implemented a one-year improvement plan that allowed the facility to qualify for the Guaranteed Lifetime Protection Program. Rosewood is now on a proactive, predictive maintenance program, and has transferred 100% of service, repair, and replacement risk to BMI.
Control rising repair costs and mitigate the financial risk of future equipment replacement.
- All-inclusive preventive and predictive maintenance of mechanical infrastructure, including chiller/boiler systems, packaged HVAC units, and refrigeration equipment.
- Proactive repair needs identified and completed by BMI. at no extra charge.
- 24-7 Priority emergency response, with all labor, materials and costs covered by BMI.
- Complete coverage for component and equipment replacement.
- Self-funded program, plus 37% reduction in system owning and operating costs
- “Our HVAC has never run better and we finally have a plan in place to keep it that way!”